Maximum occupancy per activity is 8 people (underage children included). If you have booked a group package, childrens party, school trip or other group activities, the group will be divided into groups in advance (in consultation with customer).
• PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
- Prices may vary until the confirmation of your reservation is completed. Prices may vary depending on the group occupancy and depending on what activity you book. Any changes on the price will be duly informed. No modification will be applied to prices once the reservation is confirmed, provided that the initial conditions are maintained.
- Reservations must be paid in Euros by bank transfer (Visa, Mastercard or Eurocard). As an exception you can pay in cash the day of activity. Any modification (dates, number of guests, extras) may entitle a modification in the final price.
Down payments for the reservations will be:
- For reservations made more than 7 days before the day of activity 30% of the total amount. - For reservations made 7 days or less before the day of activity 100% of the total amount.
- The remaining amount will be paid upon arrival or prior to arrival making a bank transfer.
• CONDITIONS TO MODIFY / CANCEL A RESERVATION
- Reservations can only be managed by the holder of the reservation. Modifications or changes regarding a reservation must be requested in writing from the same email address used for the reservation and must be sent to email@example.com. The request will be assessed and will duly communicate its resolution. Acceptance of all the requests is not guaranteed.
- For modifications in the dates, the price that will be given will be the current one at the time of the modification. Any modification will entail the recalculation of the down payment. Modifications received 7 days or less in advance will not be accepted (whether there should be a valid reason for the modification).
- Cancellations received more than 15 days before the activity date will entitle a full refund of the down payment minus 10€ for cancellation expenses.
Cancellations received 15 days or less prior to the activity date will not entitle any refund of the down payment.
- If you fail to arrive on the scheduled date of activity, the reservation will be cancelled. A late arrival is not entitled to a discount or refund and gives us the right to value to cancel the activity or to postpone the activity (depending on the time of the day).
- The reservation will be considered confirmed once the down payment amount is done. For every procedure (new reservation, modification, etc.) a new document will be generated that will replace a previous document (if there was any). It is the guest’s responsibility to verify the information and, if there is a mistake, to immediately inform us. In the case of booking a specific activity, you will be informed at the time of start.
• WEATHER CONDITIONS
In the case of extreme weather conditions, such as cold, rain or lightning, it is up to the instructor whether or not to allow the activity to continue. The instructor can best assess whether the weather condition or the impending change thereof affects the activity that is on the program. If possible, the activity will be moved to another time. If this is not possible, a similar other activity will be considered in consultation with the customer.
• WATER ACTIVITIES (Canyoning, canoeing or fishing)
In the case of activities on the water, the execution depends on the water level. If the water level is too high or too low so that the booked activity cannot be carried out responsibly, Ebroasis Fishing & Outdoor will contact the client prior to the activity. If the water activity cannot continue, the activity will be moved to another time if possible, or an alternative activity will be offered, in consultation with the customer.
- All passport, Visa, Mastercard or Eurocard, travel insurance and health insurances are your own responsibility.
- Ebroasis Fishing & Outdoor SCP. will not be liable for any damage, loss or injury.